ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinates responsibilities and follows up on action items with project teams.
- Acts as the main point of contact for clients and the company in Calgary
- Works with client representatives throughout all stages including: Time sheet approvals, Accommodation management, Transportation Management.
- Stakeholder for time sheets and accommodation management
- Works in coordination with client representatives and office staff at Calgary office
- Facilitates or participates in project kick-offs, bid reviews and progress meetings.
- Administers project controls; including change management, quality management and schedule management.
- Allocates schedule and management of workforce and Creates and tracks project progress and costs
- Creates, schedules and maintains procedures for successful execution.
- Generates invoices and change orders on a timely basis
- Ensures projects are completed on time, on budget and according to customer expectations, exceeding requirements where possible.
- Complies with standards and procedures of the Client Safety manual and Occupational Health and Safety regulations.
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Solid proven experience in people management, workforce relations, client management and transportation management is mandatory.
- Ship maintenance or ship manufacturing experience is a plus point
- Engineering Technology Diploma or other related technical diploma required. A combination of relevant education and experience will be considered.
- Must be highly self-motivated and demonstrate exceptional leadership skills.
- Excellent communication with the ability to interpret needs and express ideas clearly.
- Superior customer service skills with the ability to deliver results according to client specifications.
- Able to work effectively in teams as well as independently.
- Efficient organizational skills with the ability to thrive well in a deadline oriented environment.
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Location Details & Salary
- Job location is in Les Mechnis, Quebec
- Office is located in the shipyard, exposed to extreme weather conditions
- Bilingual MUST, excellent communication skills in English is mandatory
- Straight assignment that can go as extended as 3 months
- Flight Tickets and accommodation at the project is provided
- Weekly payment and food allowance provided
How to Apply
Job Type: Contract