Magnum is a specialist provider and leader in all kinds of Staffing services and Technical Recruitment that ranges across multiple industry verticals such as – Industrial Support, Admin support, IT, Finance, accounting, Engineering and skills Trades of highly qualified technical experts to work on small or large assignments within Canada and on international projects in the areas of Oil & Gas, Renewable Energy, Marine, Construction & Infrastructure, Mining, Utilities etc.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Receiving of products / Shipping of Products
- Efficient order picking as directed by the warehouse Lead Hand of your shift
- Safe operation of power equipment including single pallet power jacks.
- Effective communication with all warehouse management with respect to warehouse operations.
Qualifications and skills required:
- 2 years Forklift experience a must
- Class 5 valid driver’s license with vehicle is an advantage
- Ability to work in cold/freezing temperatures
- Previous warehouse experience is preferred.
- Must be self-motivated and have the ability to work with minimum supervision
- Must have proven record of consistent on-time attendance.
- Positive attitude with good communication skills.
- Excellent focus and attention to detail.
- Weekly payment with 4% vacation allowance
- Temporary to permanent assignment
- High potential for long term opportunity
- Job locations are public transit accessible
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time